Security Awareness Training for All Seafarers and Designated Security Duties
The Security Awareness Training for All Seafarers and Designated Security Duties is a complex training that provides familiarization with duties and responsibilities of all crew members in accordance with Ship Security Plan. The course program complies with the requirements of the STCW table A-VI /6-1 and 6-2 as well as IMO Model Course 3.26.
At the end of the Security Awareness Training for All Seafarers and Designated Security Duties delegates will achieve following results:
• Obtain comprehensive understanding of the Ship Security Plan and maintain standards required by the Plan;
• Recognize maritime security risks and threats and be able to prevent them;
• Take part in vessel security patrolling;
• Acquire skills of security equipment operation.
• Introduction to ISPS and STCW related guidelines;
• Ship Security Plan and emergency procedures;
• Identification of onboard risks and hazards;
• Security equipment and systems;
• Emergency response.
Target Audience: Deck and engine crew, officers.
Duration: 1 day.
Note: You might be also interested in the Security Awareness Training for All Seafarers training.
Training Centers Offering This Course
Iloilo City, ph
Makati City, ph
- Allstar Maritime Training Center, Inc.
- Altitude Maritime Training Center, Inc.
- Alvils Prime Vertical Maritime Corporation
- Britannia Training Center
- Center For Knowledge And Advance Training Inc.
- Deckman Sea Experts Inc.
- FSC Training Center Inc
- Meridian International Maritime Training Center, Inc
- Nautical Options Training Institute of the Philippines (NOTIP), Inc.
- Navigator International Maritime Training and Assessment Center Inc.
- Noble Maritime and Offshore Training Center Services Corp
- Northstar Training and Consultancy Inc
- Renaissance Training Center