Marine Risk Assessment and Risk Management Training
The Marine Risk Assessment and Risk Management Training is developed for nautical professionals requiring an advanced qualification in risk control and emergency prevention. The course program rests upon the ISO 31000:2018 standard and includes elements of Incident Investigation and Management of Change modules.
At the completion of the Marine Risk Assessment and Risk Management Training delegates will achieve the following learning objectives:
• An ability to apply various methods of risk assessment, risk analysis and management in their operational practice;
• Obtaining a comprehensive understanding of the Management of Change concept and processes;
• Implementation of the Management of Change strategy based on the correct risk analysis.
• Introduction to Risk management in the maritime industry;
• Levels of Risk management;
• Job Safety Analysis;
• Case Studies and practical tasks;
• Last minute risk analysis;
• Methods used in Risk Management (FMEA, HAZOP, SWIFT, Checklists, Fault Tree and Event Tree);
• Management of Change concept;
• Management of Change – documents and reports.
Target Audience: Maritime industry personnel, management level.
Duration: 2 days.